Saturday, August 3, 2013

3 orders this weekend, 1 done and picked up, the other 2 almost.  I am pooped.  I had a blast today, however, I started around 8 and have just finished, 6.  I finally purchased myself a rolling cart with cover and I could not be happier!!  Wow what a space saver!!   I posted the order that was picked up and my loverly cart.  Time to order pizza, pour a cold one-H2O for me, pop a couple Tylenol for my pathetic thumbs and fingers.  Will post the other 2 orders tomorrow once they are plated and ready to go.  Enjoy! 




See the 'stick' figure cookies?  I have a cookie crush on Jill at FCS, for some time she has some of the most amazing designs.  Check out her Facebook Page - here  be prepared to be amazed.  I love her stick figures and thought I would give it a try.  Well . . . well let's just leave it at - I definitely need to practice.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment