Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

I am a terrible blogger.  I think about things to post all the time, but never get around to actually posting.  My time management skills lack, well skills.  I think I have none.  I hope to get that somewhat under control this new year. 

Well on to goodies, I have dough waiting in the frig as I type, I will post those cookies later this week, promise.  Until then, here at the pictures I wanted to post but never did.

As always, thanks for stopping!

  A platter I made for a local business, I made their logo for the center, but since they never responded back to me as promised, I left the logo out, not sure if I have permission or not.




 Cookies for church breakfast with St. Nick.  I sort of forgot I had to do these, so it was a rush to get them done. 
 End result, I have no picture of the square cookies, hmmm.  Honestly, I am not even sure how I decorated them.  Oy, it was a busy couple of days.
 Icing all ready to go for a cookie combination, cookies were for a friend's special other, we tried to incorporate as many of his likes as possible . . .
 . . . such as hunting, brewing beer, cooking, fixing stuff(tools) a Zamboni with a ballerina, apparently he likes to 'dance' when he runs the floor cleaning at work, cookies you can't see, a hunting shirt, bullets, Sons of Anarchy logo
 Snow globe cookies, first time attempting a 3-D type cookie, many mistakes, but I think the end result turned out ok.




 just one of the many messes of after cookies are done and decorated.  This was the mess after the snow gloves. 
A lemon cake with fresh blueberries, it was to die for!!  I thought it looked so pretty I had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment